(623) 824-6177 ext. 1
Providing thorough, professional expertise for all your pest control needs!
Choosing Abiding Pest Control to maintain your home for Monthly, Bi-Monthly or Quarterly service will help to maintain a pest free environment. It will also allow for a technician to provide routine exterior termite inspections. Routine inspections will help to catch them before things get out of hand. Ask about a Home Seal. This is a great addition to Pest Control to keep the scorpions out from where you live
Locally owned and operated. Servicing the valley for General pest control, Bed Bugs, and Termites control. 21 years of experience specializing in termite applications.
Abiding Pest Control strives for top quality service. We have won Home Advisor's Top service provider Award 4 years in a row! We have also won Angie's List service awards. Our service has been tried and true for many years. We will always continue to learn new ways to keep your home protected while using minimal pesticides to keep your home pest free!
1. Termites have straight antennae, while ants have elbowed antennae.
2. Termites have straight, wide bodies, and ants have narrow, pinched bodies.
3. Wood damage indicates the presence of termites. Ants do not leave wood damage.
4. Ants are drawn to food debris. Cellulose-rich things like wood and paper will attract termites.
5. Ants have a short lifespan, about a few months. Termites can love for a couple of years.
6. Winged termites have wings of equal lengths, while flying ants have an unequal wing length.
1.Bedbugs are small, oval, brownish insects that live on the blood of animals or humans.
2. Adult bedbugs have flat bodies about the size of an apple seed, but after eating their bodies swell and are reddish-brown.
3. Bedbugs do not fly, but they can move quickly over floors, walls, and ceilings.
4. Female bedbugs may lay hundreds of eggs, which are about the size of a speck of dust.
5. Immature bedbugs, called nymphs, shed their skins five times before reaching maturity.
6. They can mature in as little as a month and produce three or more generations per year.
7. They enter the home by hiding in luggage, clothing, beds, couches, and other items.
8. In the home, they hide in mattresses, box springs, bed frames, and headboards. This provides easy access to people to bite in the night.
9. Over time they may scatter through the bedroom, moving into any crevice or protected location.
10. Bedbug bites are painless at first, but later turn into itchy welts.
1. You wake up with itchy areas you didn't have when you went to sleep.
2. There are blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases.
3. There are dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheet and mattresses, bed clothes, and walls.
4. You find bedbug fecal sports, egg shells, or shed skins in areas where bedbugs hide.
5. You smell an offensive, musty odor from the bugs' scent glands.
For estimates, for pest control roach control in Phoenix, Termite control in Phoenix and the rest of the valley. Please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
8050 W Georgia Ave., Glendale, AZ 85303, us
(623) 824-6177 ext. 1
Monday - Friday: 8AM–6:30PM